in Portland OR and Vancouver WA areas
Particularly here in the rainy Pacific Northwest, it’s important to have a basement drainage system that you can rely on. A flooded basement can lead to all sorts of dangerous and costly problems such as structural damage, mold growth, and electrical issues. If you are struggling with drainage issues in your home or commercial building, turn to the experts at Masonry, Waterproofing, and Drainage Masters! We have proudly served the Portland OR area for over 30 years, and our team is prepared to design and install a dependable drainage system that will keep your space protected long-term. Just contact us today to get your free estimate!
Need an Estimate forContact us Now!
Types of Basement Drainage Systems
There are several different types of basement drainage systems that can help keep your basement dry. Understanding how the different types work can help you choose the best system for your property and needs. Here is a breakdown of our top basement drainage solutions:
- French Drains use underground perforated pipes to redirect water away from your home or building’s foundation. These drains rely on the force of gravity to direct the water to a designated area.
- Sump Pumps are machines that pump water out of your property. There are many different types of pumps available on the market, and they are generally placed in a small pit or basin in your basement.
- Catch Basins, also known as storm drains, are underground pits that collect stormwater and direct it away from your home or building. They are usually covered with a grate to prevent debris from clogging the drainage system.
- Underground Gutters are a network of underground pipes that are strategically placed to push water away from your structure. These work in conjunction with the gutters along your home or building to fully direct the flow of stormwater.
- Drain Rock is a type of gravel designed to let water flow through with ease. Drain rock is often used to direct the flow of water away from your structure while preventing issues like topsoil erosion.
Your Local Basement Drainage Contractors
Need quality basement drainage solutions for your home or business? Turn to the experts at Masonry, Waterproofing, and Drainage Masters! We have over 30 years of experience serving the Portland OR area, and our team is committed to providing you with permanent water diversion solutions that will keep your property safe for years to come. We strive to provide you with the best in quality and service so you can have a basement drainage solution that you can depend on. To get started, contact us and get your free estimate!Back to Drainage Contractor
Basement Drainage in Portland OR and Vancouver WA areas
Serving clients in Portland OR and Vancouver WA communities: