in Portland OR and Vancouver WA areas
The foundation of any home or commercial structure is one of its most crucial assets. If your foundation is failing or showing signs of age, then it may be time to contact Masonry Waterproofing, and Drainage Masters about resurfacing foundation.
Signs of Foundation Problems
When the following signs are present, it may be necessary to resurface the concrete wall of a foundation:
- Chipping of the foundation
- Cracks in the foundation
- Foundation leaks
- Crumbling concrete
- Sagging floors in the structure
- Cracks in sheetrock
- Gaps around doors and windows
Foundation resurfacing is more than just a cosmetic repair. Of course, a resurfacing concrete wall project does improve the home’s appearance and value, but it does much more as well. Foundation resurfacing is really about ensuring the structural integrity of the home or commercial property. Without a timely repair or resurfacing concrete wall, far more extensive repairs may need to be made.
Need an Estimate forContact us Now!
Concrete Resurfacing for Foundations
Buildings throughout the Pacific Northwest are particularly susceptible to foundation issues. This is largely because of the relatively excessive amounts of rainfall we experience every year. All that moisture may seep into a concrete foundation. Over the years, this weakens the structure, causing leaks and making concrete resurfacing imperative.
Step by Step Process for Concrete Resurfacing
- Cleaning – the surface of the concrete foundation is power washed to ensure removal of any dirt and grime.
- Crack Repair – any visible cracks will be primed and patched with a polymer concrete, then smoothed out to be flush with the rest of the foundation.
- Hole Repair – all holes will be patched with an epoxy mortar.
- Primer – after repairs are made, a primer is used to cover the entire surface of the concrete, and finished with a trowel.
- Color and Seal – color options will be applied at this time. If no color, the seal coat is applied to protect the new surface.
- Curing – it takes about 2-3 days for the concrete to dry.
Foundation Resurfacing Experts
A quality foundation resurfacing project is essential for the structural integrity of your home or office. This means that you should only trust an experienced company so that the job gets done right.
At Masonry Waterproofing, and Drainage Masters, we have more than three decades of knowledge and experience at our fingertips. We can handle any foundation wall resurfacing job, large or small, in the Portland OR and Vancouver WA area. Contact us today for a Free Estimate.Back to Foundation Repair
Foundation Resurfacing in Portland OR and Vancouver WA areas
Serving clients in Portland OR and Vancouver WA communities: